Thank you for joining us!
Kimer Med is developing a new broad-spectrum antiviral drug, which we call VTose. It's derived from a compound called DRACO, which published testing found effective against 15 different viruses in 11 tissue types, and against Influenza H1N1 in mice.
We are in the process of fundraising to extend testing to SARS-CoV-2, and to work toward clinical trials. We also plan to test against HIV, Hepatitis B, other human viruses, and viruses that affect livestock, such as BVDV in cattle.
One of the goals of this forum is to be a place to meet and discuss ways to help us get the word out about our work and our upcoming crowdfunding campaign.
What can you do?
- Ask others to Join Us at our landing page: https://www.kimermed.co.nz/landing
- Email your friends
- Make posts about us on other forums
- Put the link in your email signature
- Put the link in your forum signature(s)
Post the link on social media
- Twitter, Facebook, Imgur, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit
- Publish an article and/or a blog post about us
- Help us do some graphic design
- For the campaign, perks, or our website
Ask others to write about us
- Bloggers, website owners, press, media, publishers and authors
- Help us source some fabulous and unusual perks
- Introduce us to influential people and others you know who could help
- Send us your ideas to increase our online and offline exposure
- Endorsements from influential people
- Help with our video production in some way (beyond basic shooting-and-editing)
- Come up with other ideas for this list
- Translate into other languages
- Help us get our message out in other countries
- Find old articles and authors about DRACO and let them know what we're up to
- Print things for us on your 3-D printer
- Design things for us to be printed on a 3-D printer (to our specs or yours)
Thanks for your help!