Weekly Update Email 3 Sept 2020

Hi,

Here are links to two new articles on the forum that you might enjoy:

How Does VTose (DRACO) Work?
Will VTose Work on This Virus?

If you find either one interesting, please consider posting links on social media. 

I mentioned in last week's update that we have quotes in-hand to fabricate our compound, and that we were looking for labs to test it. We now have quotes for in vitro (test tubes) testing, from a number of laboratories. SARS-CoV-2 requires a BSL-3 lab, which complicates things a bit. We're still shopping around, but we have at least identified labs that can do the work.

We are continuing to make progress on our upcoming crowdfunding campaign. If you have ideas for perks, especially ones that you would be interested in yourself, I would love to hear them. You can either email me directly, or you can post in the forum thread on this subject.

In case you aren't already following us on Twitter, our handle there is @KimerMed. We are also still looking for people to sign-up on this email list, at https://kimermed.co.nz/landing

Thanks again for your interest and support. As always, if you have questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Our goal is nothing less than the end of all viral disease in humans, pets and livestock. The only way we're going to succeed is by working together.

Regards,
--Rick